Since its inception in 1992, Griffiths Construction Inc. has built its reputation by delivering projects of the highest quality while enjoying excellent relationships with our clients and architects. Those relationships are the foundation of our company and remain our main objective. With a strong supporting staff, the principals Robert Griffiths and Wayne Rowland bring over 30 years of experience working in the local building community. Service, before, during and after construction, is the cornerstone at GCI. Our entire staff is dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in both Quality and Service.
Robert Griffiths, President After running his own carpentry contracting business from 1978 to 1982, Bob was the key employee for a Main Line builder where he managed field operations, estimating, contracts, and projects for 10 years. He found Griffiths Construction in 1992.
Wayne Rowland, Vice President With 6 years of cabinet-making experience, Wayne joined a Malvern builder that specialized in architectural residences and renovations. In his 15 years of experience there, his responsibilities included sales, estimating, sub-contractor negotiations, client relations, and job management. He became a principal of Griffiths Construction in 1994.
Griffiths Construction, Inc. offers its employees a team oriented, fast-paced environment with comprehensive benefits and competitive salaries. The Cornerstone of our success is built on our integrity, trust and perseverance of excellence in everything we do. We are looking for people who want to work in an atmosphere that fosters teamwork, communication, recognition and excellence. We are seeking experienced:
- Project Managers
Qualified candidates should email their resume to HR@griffithsconstruction.net for consideration.
- Pennsylvania Home Improvement Contractor Number – PA009550
- Philadelphia Commercial Activity License – 649170
- Philadelphia Contractor ID #218549
- Philadelphia License #44824
- New Jersey Home Improvement Contractor Number – 13VH06520600
- Delaware License # 1995108949
- Florida Palm Beach County Certification # – U-21849
- Florida Registered General Contractor License – RG291103872
Griffiths Construction proudly supports the following organizations as well as many other local endeavors:
- Project H.O.M.E.
- The Community Coalition
- The ALS Association
- The American Cancer Society
- The Chester County Hospital via Chester County Day
- The National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Main Line Animal Rescue
- Willistown Conservation Trust
- Special Olympics Pennsylvania
- French & Pickering Creek Conservation Trust
- Brandywine Polo Club
- Brandywine River Museum
- Chester County Historical Society
- Colonial Theatre
- Hay Creek Valley Historical Assoc.
- Pickering Pony Show
- Radnor Hunt
- The Academy of Music
- The Devon Horse Show
- The Hagley Museum
- The Mill at Anselma
These 8 home gyms will make you want to work out
Bodies come in all shapes and sizes.
So why should home gyms be cookie cutter basement rooms best described as dated torture chambers?
A Home to be Discovered
Chadds Ford Architect John Milner Creates a Provencal Dream House on the Pickering Creek
It is the stuff of picture post cards, with fieldstone walls the color of autumn straw, baked clay tiles spiking the silhouette of its roofs…